You have many options available to you; here are some suggestions:
- GET AN ORGANISING BUDDY: Ask a friend or colleague to help you with the planning and processing of your organising projects. You become accountable to them and this helps you stay focused and on track.
- GET READING. A good starter is Julie Morgnestern's "Organized from the Inside Out" – get your copy from Amazon.
- GET WATCHING. Get Organised has a simple to follow step-by-step broad overview of how to help yourself get organised. Watch this at your convenience in your own home and get inspired to help yourself organise. The DVD is available at www.getorganised.co.za "The Long & the Short of It, organising solutions for everyday people".
- GET ONLINE HELP: Visit www.organizingconnection.com for video, e-book and worksheet downloads. A simple and safe way to educate yourself of the steps that organisers use.
- GET AN ORGANISER TO HELP: This might not be as expensive as you think. Organisers in South Africa charge between R 160 – R350 per hour and many will do a session with you where they help you focus on what needs to be done and how – from there you can work through your projects in your own time, at your own pace. Visit www.poaa.co.za – the Professional Organiser Association Africa to find an organiser in your area.