Hands up if you want an extra 2 hours a day?
In the ideal world it would be fab if you had the time (and energy) to read this expert bio, but if you are like any of our clients, you are struggling to just get the bare essentials done. And while we could go on about how brilliantly amazing Tracey Foulkes, professional speaker and CEO of Get Organised is … we know you are probably on your way to another meeting.
Just before you dive back into your email inbox, or fight your way through the clutter on your desk, here’s 10 things you might want to ask Tracey for advice on:
1. Prioritising – what to do first when everything is urgent
2. Finding your way around your filing system
3. How to deal with distractions
4. Delegation, doing it well
5. Managing meetings more effectively
6. Dealing with an exploding email
7. Apps that make my life easier
8. Juggling family and work
9. Scheduling – making time for everything
10. Anything relating to business productivity … organising your space, life and time.
PS: If you are procrastinating and looking for another distraction, read more about Tracey and her impressive credentials.