Caro ran a catering company for four years and is now the resident chef at Food24. Read more
If I had to eliminate 5 foods to revitalise my health, what would you suggest?
1. Junk food - There is nothing good about it. High in sugar and salt and filled with colourants and preservatives. The further you stay away from it, the better.
2. Sugary drinks - Cut fizzy drinks out for good and dilute fruit juice.
3. Butter - Do you really need butter all over your potato and on your bread? Bad for your heart and high in fat.
4. Coffee - High in caffeine and often drunk with lots of sugar, coffee can affect insulin production and gives you a power spike with a low energy slump a few hours later.
5. Alcohol - Sad but true. Although fun and social, alcohol is a stimulant and a depressive, extremely high in sugar and very fattening.