We’re fascinated by what the stars eat, but are their diets safe, healthy and realistic?
Celebrities are notorious for their wayward weight swings, but are famous faces like Kate Hudson, Victoria Beckham and Beyonce Knowles really our best motivation?
• Kate Hudson dropped almost 10 kgs after claiming to have only eliminated alcohol.
• Gwyneth Paltrow and Beyonce are known followers of a liquid diet dubbed The Master Cleanse or Maple Syrup Diet which is essentially a mix of syrup, lemon juice, water and cayenne pepper.
• Madonna avoids dining out and is a firm believer in the infamous Macrobiotic Diet which is basically a dairy and meat-free approach.
• Demi Moore swears by eating raw foods.
• Victoria Beckham has been reported to maintain her waif-like figure by eating large quantities of prawns and strawberries only.
So. Share your thoughts below – are celebrity diets realistic? Do some of them take weight loss to the extreme? What are your best weight loss tips?
VOTE: Could you eat like a celeb?
By: Meagan Karstens