so here’s one thing that’s pretty obvious, this baby will probably be the most
famous tot in all the land. With Kimye’s North West coming a close second, of
course. So, in honour of the birth of the little one, here are some fascinating
things you should know.
1. His Royal Highness Prince of
Cambridge was born at 16:24 weighing a healthy 3.75kg.
2. He was born at St Mary’s Hospital in
Paddington following in the footsteps of his father and uncle, Prince Harry.
3. We’re going to have to wait a while to find out the name of the baby boy. Prince William’s name was only revealed a week after his birth and Prince Charles, a month after his birth.
4. His name will probably be a tribute
to a family member. George, Charles, Philip and James are bookies' favourite.
Members of the royal family often have three other names in addition to their
5. The Royal baby will be third-in-line
to the throne behind grandfather Prince Charles and daddy, Prince William.
6. His star sign is cancer. The same as
his father and late grandmother, Princess
7. He will one day be King of UK and 15
other Commonwealth states.
8. It is prince Charles’ first
grandchild and the Queen’s third great-grandchild.
9. He can chose between three surnames.
Wales, like his dad; Cambridge, like the royal house bestowed on his parents by
Queen Elizabeth; or Mountbatten-Windsor, the surname of Prince Philip.
10. He will have at least six or seven
godparents drawn from family and friends.
Follow Women24 on Twitter and like us on Facebook.