You can’t stop thinking about him. You hear his voice in your mind’s eye. You wonder what he looks like with his clothes off. But is this love? Or just a passing fancy? Read the bullets and you decide…
It’s a crush when:
• You meet each other in the lift and you cannot think of a single thing to say.
• When someone else talks about him you can feel your face getting warm.
• You want to look cool in front of him.
• It’s difficult to make eye contact.
• Butterflies (anxious ones).
• Your attention is suddenly drawn to his forearm and such a wave of lust crashes down on you that it leaves you blushing.
• You try not to talk about him lest anyone notice.
• You fantasise about stroking his hair out of his eyes.
• You’d be very embarrassed if anyone found out.
• It usually passes quickly, thank God.
You’re in love when:
• You can talk to him for hours and you find everything about him fascinating.
• When someone else talks about him you smile.
• You want to tell him everything about yourself.
• When you look into his eyes it feels as if you’re drowning.
• Butterflies (happy ones)
• Your attention is suddenly drawn to his forearm and such a wave of lust comes crashing down on you that leaves you blushing.
• You have serious mentionitis and can’t stop talking about him.
• You fantasise about stroking his hair for hours.
• You want to scream it from the rooftops.
• If you’re lucky it can last a lifetime, thank God.
Do you go from crush to crush? Or do you have one true love?