Love & Sex Experts


Posted by: Maria | 2012-11-02


'I'm scared he'll harm my children'

I have met someone who is been involve in drugs and fraught and he's been living a rough life , im a mother of two and i have just told myself that i have last chance to do right choices in ma life....remember this two kids different fathers so after i have just find out about his life style before not even sure that he has changed and for good, i decided to quit and tell him i dont trust him and i dont wanna regrets infuture i dont want to marry the wrong person again its not only about me but again i cant afford to fail my kids this we need to stop from seeing each other but he refuse to separate with me and we just been together for a month and im so scared to continue with this i dont want him anymore please help becouse he told me that he's going no where, i dont want him i have a feeling that he's not the man im wating for please help im desparate.

Expert's Reply


Mrs Miller Mrs Miller
- 2013-01-21

Get out now. If necessary, go to the police. Trust yourself. You know this guy is bad news for you and your kids. Leave now.

The information provided does not constitute a professional diagnosis of your problem. You should consult a health care practitioner, lawyer or other appropriate professional for formal advice. Women24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Sorry, your comment could not be posted. Please try again later!.

Reply to

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.