Love & Sex Experts


Posted by: Firdous | 2011-11-03


Need advice urgently

Hi, I'm a 38 year old female, I have a partner male and he is 52 years. Our problem is that he doesn't have much sexual appetite and I have brought up the topic but he doesn't believe he has a problem in that area. I actually don't know how to bring it to his attention that I'm frustrated sexually without hurting his manhood so to say. We have a stable relationship and have been together for a 2 years now. We are compatible in other ways but I feel that those will be the end of us. Please Help. Thank you.

Expert's Reply


Dr Eve Dr Eve
- 2011-11-11

I would get him medically checked out and include testing of his sex hormones/testosterone. Perhaps he has erection problems and avoids sex with you knowing his erections are not so good. And perhaps he is simply a man with a lower sex drive than you. of course this will be uncomfortable for both of you- him knowing he is not pleasing you sexually and you feeling sexually frustrated. Best get his medical side checked first then you should feel free to discuss your feelings with him- this is better than you walking away as you want to save his manhood. His manhood will be damaged if you leave him for his sexual non performance. Give him a chance to hear your heart.

The information provided does not constitute a professional diagnosis of your problem. You should consult a health care practitioner, lawyer or other appropriate professional for formal advice. Women24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Sorry, your comment could not be posted. Please try again later!.

Reply to

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.