“If price wasn’t an issue, I’d splurge on a...”. Our Facebook fans give their fascinating answers!
Okay, me first: I’d buy a Range Rover Evoque. In black. With tinted windows and a sunroof.
Seriously, people, have any of you seen one of these R600K SUVs on the road yet? If you ask me, gorgeous is putting it mildly. It makes me salivate. But anyhoo, enough about my fantasy.
Here are the TOP 5 choices, according to our Facebook fans:
1. Range Rover: Hah! Told you it’s fabulous. “Damn I love that car with all my heart am studying my butt off just to have the job I want so I could drive the car,” adds Bagakgametse. And it seems like most of our readers agree.
2. BMW: The lavish brand is still admired... “I would for the most recent BMW model,” says Tsholofelo.
3. Mercedes: Just as popular as the beemer. Kenalemang confesses that she’d love to own one.
4. Audi: Oooh, I always thought of them as male-only cars. Apparently not! Camilla says she dreams of driving the A1 Sportback.
5. Nissan: I love how the company’s revolutionised their brand. It’s no longer a ‘poor man’s car’. They’re pricey! Riekie would pick the Nissan X-Trail.
Then some readers couldn’t decide on one, and gave us a whole list. Jennifer answered: “In order of decreasing likelihood (i.e. increasing price) Mini Countryman, RR Evoque, Audi S5, Audi R8, Aston, Pagani Zonda.”
Read more responses here.
Now, it’s your turn. If you could walk into any dealership to purchase a car – cash – what would it be and why? Share your all-time favourite in the box below.
Follow Women24 on Twitter and Meagan on Twitter.
The cars above are:
By: Meagan Karstens
Suggest a vote