Can you guess how much this four-bedroomed house in Camps Bay is going for?
Try R300 million. And to be quite honest, it isn’t even that great!
• Sure, it’s over 7000 square meters in size.
• It has a study…
• …Four reception rooms (Coz everyone needs four rooms to watch TV in, right?)
• There are six garages (Who has that many cars?)
• A winter garden (what the hell is that?)
• Sauna, gym, teahouse, massage temple (really now?), and
• an Olympic-sized swimming pool with marble inlays.
Okay and it also has a state-of-the-art technology system with iPads controlling all the functions throughout the property, an 80 square meter 3-D cinema, and an extensive selection of beautiful artwork from paintings to sculptures and statues.
But, it's also terribly decorated - with too many colours, textures and random statues all over the place. And if you don't believe me, go have a look at the website. Yes, this house has it's own website: www.enigmamansion.com.
You can also check out property24 for the original listing.
Do you think this place is worth it’s pricetag?
By: Jana Joubert