Turn back the fashion clock and transform your denims into a ‘60s style staple in 3 easy steps! Here’s how.
In response to our Write for Women24 call-out, Anje Haupt a.k.a Miss Anna Banana, sent us a link to her awe-inspiring creative blog called Made in Pretoria.
We absolutely love it. So much so, that we’ve decided to feature her simple and oh-so practical DIY tutorials – for you to try your hand at – on our site, as often as we can.
Herewith, the first of many...
What you need:
• A pair of denim jeggings,
• A pencil
• Fabric paint (she used white and yellow)
• A paintbrush
1. Sketch two flowers on the thigh of one leg.
2. Start with the yellow and paint the jeggings.
3. As per the picture’s instructions, leave the to dry 24 hours and iron over it.
Follow Women24 on Twitter and Meagan on Twitter.
By: Meagan Karstens