With the summer holidays in full swing, why not tackle a home DIY project during your well-deserved break.
Not only will you provide your home with a fresh new look, but you’ll also enjoy the satisfaction of having completed a project yourself.
Home improvement projects don’t necessarily have to drag out for weeks and some can be completed in a day or two and when planned carefully, these projects may improve the value of your property and make it more attractive to potential buyers.
Update dreary and outdated floors with DIY-friendly laminate flooring.
• Available in a variety of colours and textures, laminates complement most decor styles and offer low-maintenance to suit today’s modern lifestyle.
• Laminates can be installed over an existing floor, sub-floor or even concrete, provided the surface is level.
• You don’t require any special skills or expensive tools to fit laminates and your home can sport new flooring within a day if you put in a bit of effort and some elbow grease
• The clever click-lock system allows for easy installation and makes do-it-yourself flooring easy for anyone willing to allocate a bit of time to fit the floor.
• Glue and nails are unnecessary and the floor is ready to walk on immediately after installation.
• Take photos before you start the project and afterwards, so that you can share your experience with friends and family and show off your handy work.
For more information, contact Floors Direct on 0861 FLOORS (356677) nationwide or visit www.floorsdirect.co.za.