The Duchess of Cambridge has once again confirmed her role in the beauty and style stakes.
So much so in fact that Vanity Fair – one of fashion’s most esteemed glossies - has named her the trendiest celebrity of 2012.
Just like they did back in 2010 and, yes, in 2011 too!
The mag praises the 30-year-old’s appreciation of formidable designers:
• Alexander McQueen (who can forget her in her gorgeous first gown, or the second, simpler one, or this dazzling off-white frock, or this striking red ensemble?!); and
• Jenny Packham (remember this stunning pink shimmer dress?); and
• Ralph Lauren (when she paired a thigh-bearing mini with a mod blazer!) among others;
And her support of comfortable, casual wear – especially her variety and mix of higher- and lower-end ranges, many of which she wears more than once.
So which other style divas were among the Top 10 on Vanity Fair’s list?
• Jessica Chastain, US actress
• Léa Seydoux, French actress
• Livia Firth, Italian producer
• Alicia Keys, US singer
• Fan Bingbing, Chinese actress
• Morley Safer, Canadian reporter
Follow Meagan and Women24 on Twitter.