• When last did someone compliment you on your outfit?
• When last did you look in the mirror and fall in love with yourself all over again?
• When last did you change your lipstick colour / hairstyle?
Can't remember? Then you, my friend, are probably stuck in a style rut.
With the help of image consultant, Chata Romano, we're going to cut to the chase and get you ready to update your look.
First, says Chata Romano, "take a deep breath and embrace change". If you're not sure what you're doing is right, then have an honest chat with a buddy and ask for their opinion. There's nothing wrong with that.
Now, you're ready to get in touch with an image consultant (this will make your life so much easier). They will help you find colours that work for your skin tone and clothes that will flatter your body shape and fit into your lifestyle.
Don't feel overwhelmed, the change is all about helping you blossom. Only reality shows knock people down (for shock effect), a good image consultant is only interested in helping you feel and look fabulous.
Now that you've got a new wardrobe, you're going to want to keep it updated with the latest trends. Sound like a lot of work? Not if you have these handy tips:
• Whether you're browsing through a magazine, online or at a store catalogue, take note of what is fashionable. Then extract from those notes what is right for you in order to look fashionable.
• If you're short on time or money, simply focus on prints. For example, animal prints are very in now, and florals are big for summer.
• Remember, you don't have to overhaul your wardrobe entirely or bust your budget. Keep an eye out for the latest hot print in an accessory (floral heels or headbands, anyone?), and you will instantly look fashionable whilst keeping your own sense of style.
Now doesn't that sound doable?
Chata Romano recently sponsored the winner of the Who’s Who "Be the best you can be" competition.
Follow Women24 on Twitter.