Just because you’re not blessed with naturally thick, shiny and cascading hair doesn’t mean you can’t fake it.
Yes, anyone can have the Duchess’s tumbling tresses. But, the secret is knowing how to keep it looking luscious for longer!
What you’ll need:
• Clean hair.
• Heat-protecting/volumising product.
• Blow dryer.
• Hair pins.
• Large, round brush.
• Shine and hold serum/spray.
What to do:
• After shampooing, apply a small amount of heat-protecting and/or volumising product to damp (not wet) hair.
• Dry your hair roughly.
• Separate hair into small sections.
• Using a round brush, blow dry each piece - starting at the root and moving downwards - until it is smooth and frizz-free (not dead straight).
• Next, wrap your hair around the brush, and then around your fingers to help set the curl.
• Pin it.
*Follow through with each section/piece.
• When you’re done, remove the pins and run your fingers through your hair.
• Apply a bit of shine and hold serum, and voila!
Here’s a trick to keep the style in till the next day:
Do not sleep with your hair loose. Instead, flip your head upside down and make a wobbly bun at the top using scrunchy or clip. Remember, not too tight!
Confused? Click here to watch an easy video tutorial.
Follow Women24 on Twitter.
Check out Revlon’s Facebook page here.
By: Meagan Karstens