Inspired by oceanic creatures, the fishtail braid is an easy ‘do that’s perfect for days spent frolicking in the sun.
Follow these simple steps for getting beach-beautiful hair:
1. Before you begin, apply a few drops of serum to smooth the hair and ends. (Hair serum available online at cosmeticsandbeyond.co.za)
2. Then divide your hair into two equal sections.
3. Using your left hand, take a small section of hair from the outside of the left section and cross it over to the inside of the right section.
4. Repeat on the opposite side - taking a small section of hair from the outer right section and crossing it over to the inside of the left section.
5. Continue adding small sections and crossing them over until you reach the ends of your hair, and secure with a hair band.
6. Make sure you leave out a few loose strands to help create a chic yet natural look.
Do you have any summer tips to share. Leave us a comment on the box below.