If you're anything like our editor Lili, you probably don't have much time to update your work make-up for evenings out. Here's a little help.
Our editor, Lili Radloff, had the whole Tracy Gold makeover experience.
Lili wanted a fun, feminine and easy-to-wear look. Together with her team of professionals, Tracy set out to give Lili a fabulous pampering day while giving her the skills to recreate her new look every day.
Slick on these essentials for a quick, glam transformation:
Assuming you have your day make-up on and are about to head off for an evening of champagne with the girls, or cocktail party or even just a dinner party, here are the products we'd prioritise.
• If you've been wearing a pale eyeshadow, pick a darker hue for a more dramatic eye. In Lili's case, we applied Bobbi Brown Metallic Eyeshadow in Cognac to the crease of her eyelid.
• Sweep a more shimmery eye shadow shade the entire eyelid.
• If you applied an eye pencil to the top of our lids, add a little inside the lower lid to make your eyes pop. Make sure you connect the lines at the outside of the eye.
• We slicked Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara for volume, length and va-va-voom. Then, just "touch" the bottom lashes with mascara.
Quick tip: If you happen to smudge a little on your face, then let it first dry before brushing it off.
• To finish off the look, apply a little Shimmer Brick on the inner lid – it will make your eyes look more open.
Of course, a great lipstick does wonders for the face. Opt for one that's long-lasting so you can eat and drink during the evening and still look fresh!
For more practical style advice, hints and tips visit www.tracygold.co.za. See what Tracy did with Lili's wardrobe here, and her hair too.
Follow Women24 on Twitter and Kele on Twitter.
What's your favourite day-to-night cosmetic?
By: Kele Scheppers