Here are some great time-wasters, guaranteed to keep you entertained.
Fun things to do to annoy your co-workers
• Put your rubbish bin on your desk, and label it "IN".
• Put decaf coffee in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has withdrawn from their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
• Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
• Put a piece of clear sellotape over the bottom of their mouse to stop the ball from moving. See how long it takes them to figure it out.
• Adopt accents and talk with them for a few weeks at a time. Fun accents to try: Russian, German, British, French. If possible, mix them all together.
• Send them messages thanking them for being a special person, and that you truly appreciate all the work they do.
• Put shaving cream on your boss's telephone earpiece. Dial the number. When he/she answers, say "Sqwish".
• Send email to the rest of the company telling them what you're doing. For example "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom."
• Eat someone's lunch, and frame the receptionist by leaving a trail of crumbs to their desk and put the leftovers in their wastepaper basket.
• Change their password while they are on holiday. Make no attempt to memorise the new one.
‘Fess up. Do your colleagues annoy you?
By: Anthea Jonathan