Can you imagine a bride walking down the aisle dressed in nothing but a bikini covered by a transparent veil? Well check this out!
Berlin Fashion Week designers pulled out all the stops with new bridal trends, one of which includes brides parading in bikinis on their wedding day. The new G-string gowns resemble monokini-style swimsuits, which means that brides-to-be will basically be clothed in a bikini connected down the front with a thin strip of material, covered by a veil, of course.
The world of fashion is becoming more and more risqué, and the whole "less-is-more" statement certainly seems to apply here, but to show up at your own wedding dressed in a G-string for a wedding gown?
Just imagine the nasty remarks you’ll be getting from the guests:
· Mother in-law – "Oh gosh, my son is marrying a sl*t!"
· (Potentially lecherous) Father in-law – "Man, if I were a good twenty years younger…"
· Priest – "You need Jesus, my child".
· The female guests – "How dare she, that’s so tacky!"
· Male Guest – Hmmm… she sure is gifted. Just look at those knockers and that butt."
· Kids – "Mom, why's that bride wearing a bikini? I thought we're going to a wedding, not the beach."
If this is what the bride will be wearing, one can only wonder what the bridesmaids will be sporting.
Would you ever wear a G-string wedding gown?
By: Zodidi Dano